Terms & Conditions
All inquiries may be directed to:
Beachcombers Coastal Life
819 Bluecrab Road
Newport News, VA 23606
239-731-2111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We carry imported home decor, seasonal and novelty, and apparel gifts for B2B Wholesale. Our sales program is not intended for individual consumer purchase.
Minimums: Beachcombers requires a $300 minimum opening order and a $100 minimum reorder. If you are a business interested in purchasing from us, please sign up through our website and provide us with tax ID information and a copy of your business license. You can email this information to email@example.com. This process can take up to 5 business days.
Placing an order
For faster service, please have your item numbers ready before you call. Please call 239-731-2111 or toll free at (800) 237-7080 and a customer service representative will take your order. Office hours are Monday thru Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.EST. Or, you can fax in your order at 239-731-1100.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card are accepted on all orders. We offer Net 30 day terms on subsequent orders with approved credit. To be considered for terms, the company applying must have favorable references and fill out our credit application completely. We will need a copy of your Tax ID and Business Card. Click here for our Credit Application Form. BEACHCOMBERS CREDIT APPLICATION.
To make a payment, check your balance, or have questions regarding your account, please call ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE at (239) 731-2111 ext. 2290.
If there is a discrepancy on your shipment, such as shortages, defective and damaged merchandise, please complete a Claim Form. You can also call us at 800-237-7080. Upon completion of your claim being processed, Beachcombers will either replace or credit your account, per your request. Please deduct from your invoice if requesting credit and remit the balance of invoice in full. If requesting a replacement, all claims must be made within 30 days and all merchandise claimed must be retained for 30 days unless otherwise specified by Beachcombers. After the 30-day claim period, there will be a 15% restock charge on the returned items. No unauthorized returns will be accepted, all returns must have a valid RMA# issued by Customer Service Department.
Errors in pricing, packaging, or description which may occur in our catalogs and on our website are subject to correction. Measurements are approximate.
By placing an order with Beachcombers Coastal Life, you are agreeing:
• Late charges of 1.5% per month apply after invoice due date; returned checks incur a $25 fee; you are responsible for any collection/suit expenses incurred because of delinquent accounts
• You are authorized to bind your organization to these terms, and authorize [company] to verify your organization’s credit history, trade references and credit reports in order to consider granting credit privileges to your account. You are either a principal of the credit applicant or a sole proprietorship of the credit applicant and, recognizing that your individual credit history may be a factor in the evaluation of the credit history of the applicant, hereby consent to [Company’s] use of your personal consumer credit reports
• Additional charges (which may be billed separately) may apply for extra services required and/or requested. All prices are subject to change; orders may be subject to additional fees and surcharges. Customers will be informed in writing of any such changes prior to fulfillment and may cancel the order up to two weeks prior to shipment of the goods.
• If you do not agree to these terms you may cancel your order without penalty.
• A 20% Restock fee applies for unauthorized returns.
• Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, no changes or cancellations are allowed within 2 weeks of the ship date.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you voluntarily provide it, including when you: register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, Tax ID#, or social security number.
How is my information used?
The information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions, your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
Please Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails please follow the instructions listed at the bottom of our emails.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will be kept on file for more than 60 days in order to provide efficient re-orders.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site or service provider’s system to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our rights, the rights of others or our property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Law Compliance
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us via the Contact Us page.
If you are a California consumer, you may also have the right to:
Request that we provide you with information regarding what personal information about you we have collected, used, disclosed or sold in the preceding twelve (12) months.
Request that we delete, and request any of our service providers to delete, certain of your personal information that we have collected from you. In some cases, we have the right to deny your request.
Request that we stop selling certain or all of your personal information and request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. These rights are not applicable, as we do not sell your personal information, or provide it to others for marketing purposes.
We will not discriminate against any California consumer who exercises any of the rights described above.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance; Users Must be at least 18
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older. If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to submit any personal information to us. We will promptly delete any personal information from a person under the age of 18 should we discover that we have collected such information from a person under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent. If you believe we may have collected information from a person under the age of 18, please promptly contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can correct.
Last updated November 21, 2022